Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

We had a fun time on Halloween (except for my fillings at the dentist that morning). It was a pretty low-key day. The Spencers came over for dinner and pumpkin carving in the evening. Kaya was not a huge fan of her lion costume at first. She didn't like the feel of the fur by her face, but once she was distracted with a basket of candy to play with she was a good sport. We had to go with the lion costume since she roars like a lion everytime she hears the word or sees a picture of one. Cutest lion I've ever seen!


The Nerds were very entertaining... they make such a great noise!



I told Doug that all I really cared about was getting a video of Kaya in her lion costume and hearing her roar. It couldn't have gone any better... she was really getting into character!


1 comment:

mike and hillary said...

OH MY GOODNESS! that is the BEST video i've ever seen! mike and i were just laughing really hard. what a darling lion!