The roads have been crazy, but it didn't stop us from having the first annual Christmas dinner! We have the best friends ever! This is the cheesy posed picture...

Much better! This is a truer representation of us.


The girls were happy (as always) to be together. Isabella liked the ribbon and I think Kaya was clapping to the "yeah" and other noises we were making trying to get them to smile.

We got some serious snow this year. This was 14 inches (yes, I measured).

I was really excited to take Kaya out to play in the snow! I always loved the snow growing up in Spokane and just knew she would share my enthusiasm...

Maybe not


This one looks especially sad. I think she didn't like being so bundled that she couldn't even move. We didn't have real snow clothes either so I did lots of layers which probably made it worse. Oh well, maybe when we are in Spokane with her cousins playing in the 40 inches of snow that is there!
1 comment:
i love her in the snow! so funny! what cute little girls we have.
Post a Comment