Monday, February 9, 2009

Some fun pictures

I realize it has been a while since I updated the blog. It seems like I wasn't taking as many pictures there for a while and I just haven't taken the time to upload the ones I have. Kaya is so much fun these days. I feel like I am always laughing when I am with her. She loves music, dancing, dolls, and throwing balls (she tends to throw them really close to your face though...we are working on that). She understands so much and is talking more and more. This picture is one of my favorites-just look at that smile!!Showing off her teeth. She had her 4 front teeth for a long time and all of a sudden she got one more in front, one molar and another molar coming through. I guess that explains the whining and snotty nose!


Trying on my vest. She actually got it on by herself but needed help zipping it. She is quite particular about all her jackets- they have to be zipped up if she is going to wear them! Where does she get this stuff?





We finally had a nice Saturday with sunshine instead of rain or snow! I realized that Kaya hasn't really spent much time outside since she has been walking. I mean we have gone to the park a few times and she has cried "playing" out in the snow but we haven't spent time out in our fabulous backyard. Kaya loved it! She played on the slide and explored as much as she could.












Playing chase and squealing VERY loudly. She loves the little bridge on our deck.











1 comment:

mike and hillary said...

oh how i love chasing and jumping out at kaya.

that first picture is SO so so so cute.