Friday, September 11, 2009

summer

We have been SO busy this summer! (too busy to update the blog apparently) It feels like we were on the go the whole summer but it was also a really fun summer. We went camping, took trips to the zoo, children's museum, spent a week in sunriver and lots of time out in the back yard. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked. I think I was too busy chasing Kaya around that I didn't capture all the fun moments we were having but here are a few cute ones.


Kaya took a dive off a chair in the living room and got a huge fat lip/bloody nose. She actually dealt with it pretty well, but I had to take a picture to capture the moment. Only the 2nd fat lip of her life!
Just sitting around the campfire...she is such a big girl!



Kaya LOVES the water!

Sunriver, OR. This was the second year we went to sunriver and it was great. The kiddie pool was a favorite of Kaya's.








No comments: