Kaya and her friend, Isabella. Kaya wasn't so sure about the scarecrow so we had to move to a different spot for the photo. She kept saying "I don't like it!"
Saturday, October 17, 2009
pumpkin patch
We tried a new pumpkin patch this year! What started out as a VERY rainy day turned out to be ok in the afternoon. (Just a little windy as you can see by looking at my hair). This pumpkin patch was attached to a little farm/petting zoo place. Kaya had a great time walking around and looking at the animals- with the exception of the goats. She is getting to be such a big girl! Look at her smile in this first picture. I love that girl!!!




Kaya and her daddy were throwing hay around. She loved it but I think I will be finding bits of hay in her hair for a week or so.

Kaya and her friend, Isabella. Kaya wasn't so sure about the scarecrow so we had to move to a different spot for the photo. She kept saying "I don't like it!"
That's better. Don't they look cute in their rain boots? 
Feeding the chickens.
This photo makes me laugh so hard! She did not like the goats very much and this one was standing right behind her nibbling on her hood. She looks so concerned... Needless to say we didn't stay with the goats long.
Kaya and her friend, Isabella. Kaya wasn't so sure about the scarecrow so we had to move to a different spot for the photo. She kept saying "I don't like it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment