2 month stats:
- Weight: 13 lbs. 1 oz.
- Height: 23 in.
- Head circumference: 40 1/2 cm
- He loves baths! I am going to have to start putting the little tub inside the bathtub to bathe him because he splashes so much water out.
- He has the cutest smile
- He is a good eater! This boy eats every 2-3 hrs still
- He is wearing 3-6 mo clothes and is almost out of size 1 diapers!
I love...
~that he is talking and cooing: He is talking more and more lately. My favorite is when he makes this loud sort of complaining sigh. So cute!
~that he smiles for his mommy more than anyone else
~cuddling him
~ being the person that can comfort him
~watching he and Kaya interact
I don't love...
~that his reflux wakes him up so often-I miss sleep!
~the explosive poops
~all the laundry
~not being able to help him when he is in pain
~the throwing up
BUT...
It is SO worth it! I am in love with this boy. He is the perfect addition to our family!
1 comment:
he is seriously so cute! i just love him. and i love hearing him "talk" too!
Post a Comment