It may have been a little chilly this year but we still had a fun 4th of July with our friends. We went to the parade in Bothell (where I took no pictures~probably since Doug was at church and I was too busy with both kids). Kaya wasn't too sure about it at first but ended up having fun. Mostly because of the candy I am guessing. Later in the afternoon we had friends over for a BBQ. This picture has become a tradition now. It's so fun to see it with more babies!

Pretty much the only picture of Blake that day~ Just waking up from his nap!

Best friends~

It was cold but at least it wasn't raining so we could be outside.
Sweet baby Hadley...



We had good drinks...

yummy dessert...

Turkey burgers too...

The kids had fun in the sandbox and got VERY dirty!

*Isabella*

*Justus*

*Kaya*
2 comments:
i know we only added two babies, but it DOES look like we added tons of kids! love all the pictures!
Whenever I need a picyup, I look at the blog
Post a Comment