Saturday, September 25, 2010

stats & smiles


Blake's 6 month stats:
18 lbs 2oz
26 1/2 inches long
I think they say that babies are supposed to double their birth weight by 6 months but I have to say I am glad Blake hasn't since he started out at 10 lbs! He has gone from the 90th percentile for weight down to 60th now and 25th for height up to 50th! He is a happy guy and smiles most of the day. He is starting to become a bit of a mama's boy (which I love and daddy hates). He has also started to cry if you leave the room when he is playing. I just noticed yesterday that a tooth is peeking through on the bottom~which explains the crankiness, runny nose and SLOBBER! My boy is growing!!!
He also loves his sister. Just look at these two little cuties!



No comments: