"mover". He seems to get out of my sight so quickly! The good thing is, I can usually find him either...
{1} Sitting outside the bathroom or bedroom door waiting for his sister to come out.
{2} Playing with the old trunk in the entry way. (this is probably his favorite toy in the house!)
{4} I don't have a photo to support this one, but he is often found in his bedroom playing with the white noise machine as well.
I love this busy boy but he sure keeps me on my toes! Good think Kaya helps me keep track of him. I can usually count on her to report his whereabouts every few minutes or so. Like last week when I heard her yell, "Mom! He's getting in the toilet!". Yes, I am very thankful for her!
And lastly, a video highlighting a couple of his latest tricks...
No comments:
Post a Comment