The weather hasn't been the best but we have still been enjoying spring and trying to make the most of the few sunny days here and there. Kaya had her first ice cream cone on out drive home from Spokane. Can you believe it! She has had ice cream but never in a cone!
Here are a few highlights from the past month or so~
Picnics are Kaya's favorite!
Kaya survived her first visit to the dentist. (Actually Blake did too, but I was too busy holding him that I didn't really get a picture. The main reason we even took him was because our insurance pays a higher percentage each year so we figured we may as well start him out now with a simple appointment.) As for Kaya... well, she survived. She always struggles with new things so I anticipated some anxiety and nerves. The pediatric dentist was WONDERFUL and made the experience as good as it could be. She tried so hard to be brave and did well until the flouride came and she did not like the flavor!
Oh yes, and there was Mother's Day... I took the kids out for donuts after church, they both took long naps and then we went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill. All around it was a great day. I wanted to get a picture. The kids were not in the mood but we tried and well...
This is the best we got.
~Happy Spring~ (almost summer!!)
1 comment:
love every picture!
Post a Comment