Thursday, October 20, 2011

Brother and Sister

One of the greatest joys for me lately has been watching the friendship grow between Blake and Kaya.  Now that Blake is old enough to play and talk to some extent, they have become so much closer.  Kaya really is the love of his life. If she leaves the room, he follows.  If she has a snack, he must have one too!  When she wants to color... you guessed it- he colors too.  And so it goes.  All. day. long. 

I still remember being pregnant with Blake and worrying about how bringing a new baby into our family would impact Kaya.  Oh, hormones!  Just look at these little lovies now...















We were taking a ride on the carousel at the zoo.  Kaya was incredibly nervous but I think it is so sweet how she is trying to take care of Blake too.  Did I really spend $4 for that?


Bathtime!



2 comments:

The Liezen Family said...

Your children are beautiful!

Pop Pop said...

We are sooo fortunate to have two wonderful Grandchildren and Parents of Granfchildren and a great bloger.