I think Kaya looks so different in this picture. Cute smile, but different! I think it is the hair...it is so straight and I am used to in being pulled away from her face. I had to post it though because this is one of the first times I said "smile for the camera" and she did it!
You may be asking yourself, "What is Kaya eating in these pictures?" That is right, she is eating a SANDWICH! I just can't believe that she is old enough for that. It isn't even cut into pieces...she just holds it and takes bites like a big girl. She wouln't eat plain turkey or plain cheese anymore, but slap them between two slices of bread and she is all over it. This day happens to be turkey and havarti- delicious!
2 comments:
Very cute pictures at the beach! We are taking the kids to California over Spring Break and I can't wait to be at the ocean. Happy belated Birthday Darla! I hope you had a great day and had a chance to celebrate. We miss all of you and look forward to seeing you soon. The girls would have so much fun together!
JoEne
I can't believe she's eating a sandwich! What a big girl! I haven't tried yet...but i'm pretty sure Finley would just rip it apart. She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment