Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Easter was nice and low-key this year. Most of the day was spent at the church, but we did get a chance to eat brunch together and let Kaya open her Easter basket. She is a big Elmo fan these days so she was thrilled to see all the Elmo stuff in her basket. Kaya was so sweet all day long even though she had to skip her morning nap and spend 4 1/2 hours at church that morning. What a good girl!!
Please excuse my cheesy smile... I had to post one family photo from the day.

Since Kaya was in the nursery for the whole morning (I was in there too for the 2nd service) I thought I had better capture the moment! She was having a great time with the blocks.





Just putting on her shades before checking out her Easter basket. It was SO bright in our living room you know! :) I tried to get her to take them off so I could get a couple picture that actually showed her eyes, but she refused and pushed them back on her face.



"ELMO!" "ELMO!"



Giving Elmo a kiss.

1 comment:

mike and hillary said...

i LOVE the shades. how funny that she wanted to keep them on! i also think its really fitting that your family picture is in our church and most of kaya's pictures are in the nursery. what a family of servants!