Tuesday, May 12, 2009
The Latest
It has been a busy few weeks around here. At the end of April Doug went to Mexico for a week and left me with this sick girl. She had a fever for 4 days! Poor girl did not feel well and made sure that I knew it. She may or may not have but definitely did watch TV a couple of times that week. (not a norm for her but I was desperate!) She and I were both VERY ready for daddy to come home and while she was feeling better I think she was just getting sick of me! She was a brand new girl once Doug came home.

She loves sitting on the fireplace ledge! This day I gave her a graham cracker to snack on. She went to the cupboard, pulled out the bowl, put her cracker inside and took it over the the ledge to eat. Where does she come up with this stuff?

Box left over from a trip to Costco. I could see how she thought this looked just right to sit in!


No, Kaya does not have a new baby brother but she does have a new baby cousin! This picture cracks me up because we look like a happy little family with our new baby. We made a quick (very quick) trip to Spokane to meet Soloman Rockney Jess. It was love at first sight...he is SO adorable! Kaya just wanted to "hug" him and couldn't understand why she couldn't. I could just see her squeezing him and grabbing him by the head just like her doll. She did get a gentle hug in while Doug held him and she was restrained in her high chair. Don't get me wrong, her intentions are good but..,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i just laughed out loud at the office quote you threw in there. nice one! as always, i love all of your pictures (especially the one of her sitting on the fire place. i don't know why, i just think its so cute of her to do that!).
I didn't know you guys had a blog! I am going to have to invest some quality time looking through it and catching up on your life for the past bit. She is so cute. I love the sunglasses from
Easter. My girls are the same way!
Julie
Post a Comment