Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tea Time!

Kaya got to experience her first tea party! The three girls all turned 2 within a week of each other so for a late birthday/Christmas celebration we got together for a tea party. I think the moms enjoyed it even more than the little girls! My friend, Chelle, made them each a crown, wand and special sign. The table was perfectly set and the girls were so adorable!

On the way to the tea party! It was "too sunny" so she had to wear her shades.


Kaya had never experienced so much sugar in one setting! She was thrilled with her donut hole and m&ms let alone a giant cinnamon roll.



The girls did a little gift exchange afterward. Kaya got an apron, chef hat and oven mitt. She LOVED it and tried them out right away. This was actually the perfect gift since I think Santa might be bringing a play kitchen this year!



I can't get enough of this last picture!!! My little chef with her pouty lips! Oh I sure love that girl!!!

No comments: