Monday, October 25, 2010

Flower Girl

Kaya got to be in her very first wedding last month! Even though she didn't completely understand the role of a flower girl, she was very excited to take on the responsibility and be a part of Desiree and Eryk's special day. Here are a few pictures of her, I mean Desiree & Eryk's, big day! Isn't she just the cutest?!?! Yes, I am standing up like a dork in the front of the church. She wouldn't start walking at first so I had to stand up so she could see me. She was also told by my friend, Hillary, that "mommy has candy for you. Walk down and get it." Ha ha!







Pictures were at naptime which was a bit tricky as you can see in this picture... She had no tolerance for the pesky bee that flew by her.
But she bounced back and was ready to walk down the aisle...


Tired and ready to head home for a movie night after a long day.

No comments: