Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 9th

"How old are you, Kaya?" kaya: "November ninth!" ~ It took most of the day but I think she now knows that November 9th is her birthday and her age is 3!

Kaya had a simple but fun birthday yesterday. This girl is easy to please. She just really wanted to blow out candles, have balloons and eat cake. The day started at 6 am when I woke to two little hands grabbing my arm and a sweet voice whispering "I'm awake." After a little cuddling in bed we got up and Kaya saw the much anticipated balloons and watched a show before enjoying a chocolate chip pancake complete with a candle. Breakfast and presents with mommy & daddy.


After a trip to Costco (seriously-she loves that place) we came home for a little lunch.



That evening a few of our good friends came over for dinner and cake. Kaya wanted guacamole for her birthday dinner. I love that about her. She eats it with a spoon! (There were also tacos for people who didn't want just guac for dinner.)
Her favorite part of the day was "cake time". She requested a bow on her cake this year (random!) so this is what I came up with.
~I love this girl!~



~Playing the piano~


No comments: